Monday, May 18, 2009

Pakistan Cuisine

Pakistan cuisine has a very traditional taste for any one who is not familiar to this sort of cooking. For instance i am a new face when it comes to trying Pakistan food and from my experience i felt that same epiphany that Pakistan food is very traditional. The Kinds of food one seems to see a lot with Pakistan food is a blend of curry and Greekish tastes. i am not sure if the Pakistan culture got any ideas from the Greek culture in their cooking, but it sure does taste like there is a bit Olivevy taste for those who have eaten this delicacy. When it comes to Pakistan food i feel that one can sort of get the idea of how much time and effort goes into every dish that is made. since this country is still a little behind in times, one tends to taste that in the cooking as well. For me i find Pakistan food to be a little to much seasons for my tasting but if you are one who likes lots of flavor blends and strong taste, Pakistan food is right for you.

3 comments:

  1. I agree that Pakistan food is very seasoned and has a very rich flavor. I find that its also extremely spicy, which is what I like best about it in particular.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well after having the pleasure of trying some food from Pakistan I can honestly say that I would need a few extra taste buds if I was going to eat the food on a regular basis. I cannot handle spicy food and I found that the dishes I ate were a little to spicy to me, considering mild chicken wing make me sweat. I am sure there are dishes that are less spicy but I have yet to come across one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeas but you have to remember that it is not burger king!

    being from sweden in my mind there are more familiar spices and flavor to this food, maybe because i am european?

    another great post!

    ReplyDelete